Saturday, September 8, 2007

Plug: Aya's Post :)

ah lav it. so here goes.

(I) have long forgotten about this blog because I noticed that the posts I've been writing here were full of hatred and were a reflection of the old me. There was a point last year when I alas became more extroverted and became appreciatory of company beyond my little circle of friends. It is also in that point where I realized the arrogance and nonsensicalness of fighting. Since then I only choose who to fight with and I made peace with those whom I fought with before. It's not really sham, I still fight with those who have enough depth and wit.

You, I'm amazed with. You managed to bring back the old me which fights with people who don't have what it takes. It was pure idiocy.

For your feeble mind, the friend of your enemy is your enemy as well. I never attempted to fight with you. The truth is I never really knew who you are. You were never a character who was worth knowing or noticing because if you were I would have. It is a shame I fell for your imbecility. I fell for the schemes of a person who couldn't even speak English decently and grammatically.

You even said that I was of the lower species of our batch. It is really not of arrogance that I say this but before you say that and compare me with my batch mates have enough taste, knowledge and sense. I really don't care if you questioned my looks or my eyesight (god forbid, don't question my intelligence, the last thing I would want is for an imbecile to do that), what I'm bothered about is the fact that you tried to analyze me and the fact that you, of all the people, would do that. We don't even know each other. You are not even secure with your beauty to post your picture.

The thing is that it will be bigger and bigger since people keep on getting involved with this so-called fight. I do not wish to continue it since I'm reserving my energy for those who deserve it not for insecure half-wit morons whose friends don't even like her.



Edit ko:

The thing is that it will be bigger and nigger since people keep on getting involved with this so-called fight. I do not wish to continue it since I'm reserving my energy for those who deserve it, not for insecure half-wit morons whose friends don't even like her.

No comments: