Monday, August 14, 2006

Hoopa!

spent my rainy afternoon listening (and aesthetically experiencing) songs by the pipettes.

He's the boy that always sits at the back of the classHe never
does what he is told (Oh no he never does)They say he's several years older than
the rest of usBut i don't don't know if that is true (Oh yes, you'd better
believe it)
I once sat next to him in geography when he was thrown out of his
classHe's got a tattoo on his arm (I wonder where else)They say he'll only come
to harm, but i can he that heHas got a certain charm
But what's beneath his
smile?But what's beneath his smile?But what's beneath his smile?
He's good
enough to smile at me when he passes me in the corridorHe's good enough to know
my name, 'cause i heard him onceSo can he really be that bad?Can he bad that
bad?Can he really really really be that bad?
He's the boy that always stands
by the bike sheds smoking on his ownAnd he once offered me a try (Oh did you
really, did you try?)But i was always too shy, though i regret it knowJust to be
near him for a while
I doubt he needs much longerI doubt he needs much
longerI doubt he needs much longer
He's good enough to smile at me when he
passes me in the corridorHe's good enough to know my name, 'cause i heard him
onceSo can he really be that bad?Can he bad that bad?Can he really really really
be that bad?
He's good enough to smile at me when he passes me in the
corridorHe's good enough to know my name, 'cause i heard him onceSo can he
really be that bad?Can he bad that bad?Can he really really really really really
really really really really really really be that bad?

No comments: