Friday, August 25, 2006

Polkadots

Ventured into forever twentyone, and bought 2 tops and a skirt for my costume this monday. gawd. that skirt cost a thousand bucks back when i was in 6th grade, but i got it for 200 bucks. super old stock + cheap price = happiness :). the tops were out of my list (bibili lang naman ako ng boarding-school-type uniform blazer) but then the green longshirt looed a tad bit too Twiggy. i was also supposed to buy a dress but then it looked all summery on me. yung isa ngang top hindi ko na na-fit eh. hopefully the fabric falls great on me.

Uki. So. Rampa kanina. We put our best effort on it : the costume, the powerpoint thing, the makeup. but then our 'rampa' wasn't good enough. no one to blame though, ayon nga dun sa mga boys namin : "makapal kasi mukha ni julius :) " di namin kayang tapatan yun! oh well. bawi nalang sa MTV. saksakan nalang kung di pa kami nanalo dito, pinaghihirapan namin to!
pinaghihirapan? hmm..
that leads me to..
my grades.

basically, i feel like im not doing good enough in my schoolwork. i hate myself. :(
di pa ko naka line of 9 sa chem. t@e.
sana naman may line of 9 ako kahit sa isang subject lang. t@e talaga.
ah basta.
cute naman ako.

(shino yung greyd cheben na laging tumitingin chakin? hay naku! mga chishmaksh nyu ah!)

ang tyut-tyut ni aryan...ampogi pa.. anggwapogwapo ni adi adora.. :)



No comments: