Monday, December 5, 2005

7:30 and still no caffeine. world record!

Right now I'm sipping on some all-natural coffee
rice I've been craving for since I was seven.


dang.

where do they get these things?

 

Anyhoo..

I am bound to do this essay for one of these
statements:






1.many of our fears are but imagined 1s bearing little

remembrance to what is real

2 the past defines as much as the present

3.i have been a gift. the gift of my past

4.telling the truth is not easy to do. its an act of

courage

5.uhhh...I don't know. Rosa didn't copy it. :)

 





Since that's my only homework for tonight, i'm
saving it for last.


You know, Homework
is like Candy.You'll never know how long it would keep you awake.

-an original dizzy b. quote.


 

And further anyhoo..

Have you seen my illustrated poetry?

There's one right there on the left. It's called
"The Tragedy of the Girl Who Became A Tree".


Wait for my new poem, "Gold Boy".

I already finished it but I'm still doing the
illustrations.


Using gold acrylic.

And it's fun to make.

Cause its gold. and its paint.

 

And ultra further anyhoo.....

I forgot to bring Pixy stix this morning!

Gawk! Do you know what that means?

NO SUGAR OVERLOAD!

 
I promise I'll bring one tomorrow in Maui Punch.

since we have a cheer dance practice up to 7:00
PM.


 

And more super ultra anyhooooooo!!!

Kyle and Luds have been telling uber corny jokes
all day.


 

Like,


 







 

and another one,

 

 







 

 

And jokes like cheek,cheben,eight and chin,
eleben, twelb.


Haha.

 

 

No comments: