Thursday, December 22, 2005

Suppa-in Meekappu! Or Whatever I Said.

i'm not quite getting along with my Japanese Lessons very well.
I started studying this 5 years ago... by now i should have known everything about this!Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But what the heck, i haven't even gone to Japan..
okay, lemme try an introduction.





今晩はください~


私はデニズ-ちゃんです。


なん歳ですか?十四歳です。


私はポークを食べない。


そして、
さかなおたべない。しかし私はビーフを好む


フィリピン人である






see? crappy.
i just realized that you only need to drop the -su and add -nai to make a present tense verb negative.
gah.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyway, i'm so far convinced that gackt can play the guitar. saw him doing it .

---
my mom started packing our gifts for our "inaanaks".
Mami bought thea's gift from me for P100. good deal.
Can't use it anyway. you can see it here : [x]
you can also see a lot of my xmas stuff in that multiply account.

---

i had my hair straightened - it's naturally straight but i constantly pin the hair behind my ears so a part of it became a little wavy.

wooo.. and darn, am i looking for new perfume. i got easily bored with Philosophy's Baby Grace..I think I need something more upbeat coz light scents do not go with my personality.,,I hate fruity scents so i'm having a hard time thinking and rethinking which ones i would buy (i normally get more than one scent..but for now i only need one or teo, for school, coz i still have D&G's Light Blue for out-of-uniform occasions, e.g. shopping, etc.)

that's it for now...baboosh! xoxo



No comments: