Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gold Iridescence.

I was supposed to buy pens and a zipped notebook pouch (and other things such as lipgloss, sheer brown shades, etc.) but then the rain killed my anticipation.
Actually, i love the rain more than sunny days. i hate the sun. but i hate it more when raindrops splash all over my shoes.
Plus, I actually slept for 4 hours after lunch. I hope that ends my jet lag.
At ngayon ko lang nalaman na parte pala ang Up Dharma Down sa nakanang commercial ng head and shoulders na babaeng uy ay eklathethers sherbalei shalingger-z.
apricot. berry. orange.

Binigay sakin ni lizbeth ang mahiwagang contact number ng pinsan nya na si... ehe... pero di pa nya sure. kailangan namin sya para sa report namin tungkol sa UP Film Inst.

I spent the last few days solving lateral thinking puzzles. ngayon, malawak na ang pananaw ko sa buhay.

No comments: