Thursday, June 22, 2006

Maraschino Cherries

I am typing this, wearing my school uniform. my PE uniform to be exact. It's 8:00 in the evening, i had some light lunch a few hours ago (in my uniform, still), and a few hours ago, we played basketball. a few hours before that, i got the 9/10 in the 1st journ quiz, and i think we got 10/10 in our play. a few hours before that, mikee and i decided to talk to certain UP FIlm Inst students for our guidance class report, and decided to ambush interview lizbeth, buy materials, drink some shakes, eat some nanners.

How I'd love to be a UP Film Institute student. How I'd love to be kissing the Diliman grass.

Oh. I'll have to pack up my things for tomorrow. Crystal Cave para ke mikee. jacket, shades. PA stuff. take out the tofu slabs off my bag.
drat. buti alang HW.

No comments: