Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cauliflowers.

i had to go straight to SM after school.
I bought a few items, together with Mixmi's gift.
I also bought this Eliz. Arden green tea eau de parfum, just cos it smells like my bath shower when i was a kid.
***

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. —Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita (1955)
***

Right in front of my PC right now is a telephone no longer than 3 inches.
it's a mini phone! cute. I've been talking to my baby brother upstairs for 5 minutes already.

***

AYAN NA SI DA SIMPSONS!!!
[da simpsons...!] - gioanaiadennekim


***

I realixed that what my mother said. Lingunin daw ako kahit nung bata pa ko. Meaning, yung mga tao, lumilingon sa presence ko.
here's the list kung ano yung pinapansin nila sakin, [ayon sa clothing ha, wag na physically]

1. SOCKS - when i wear skirts [specially the short ones] , i tend to wear long socks cos i hate showing skin.
2. SKIRT - when i'm wearing them. i make my own skirts btw. tulle, linen, cotton, and yards of lace. sweet success.
3. GLASSES - ok my glasses are weird. it's nice though cos i get to see when people look at me and it serves as a cover for my face too. i hate it when people look at me
4. HAIR - my hair is prolly eccentric.

OK... WHEN YOU SEE ME, stop staring. a glance is enough. please. don't stare.


No comments: