Friday, January 13, 2006

Horse. Ya tigidig.

I have nearly fallen asleep approximately 1:00 PM.
And i'm still sleepy.
Wait. Freedom of speech? I'm a tad bit overwhelmed so let me just speak my mind in my VERY own language...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Je jeu euferwhor! jer cheu narli tanger~!Image hosted by Photobucket.com
actle, es di~!
hahaha..
hex evoui tanger me digitos~!
jer evoui corrigio premiseo...des dealto.
wic es jeu hilario. Je provezione ja otre experionc liek da!
je provezion jer cout passio fer jer atrio~!
hahaha.

I could barely understand what i have just said,
but it's truly...eettooooooo... can i say simply cute?

pfft.


Which pattern looks best?

---

I just received something from PEx in my inbox.
I just won a CAtCF [charlie & the choc fact] notebook and VCD from that answer stuff correctly promo.
but i'm too busy, too young, and definately too far away from the pick up point.
I hope they could ship them for free,
I HOPE.
[nah..no hope. money is everything,]Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: