Saturday, October 6, 2007

♥this day is for quotes.


one.
I've learned that you can't make someone love you; all you can do is stalk them until they panic & give in (=


two.
You get one chance; you mess up.
You try to fix things & sometimes,
it'll work out, but sometimes it won't.
Everyone deserves a second chance,
but not a third.


three.
Flatter me, & I may not believe you.
Criticize me, & I may not like you.
Ignore me, & I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, & I will not forget you.
Love me, & I may be forced to love you.
-William Arthur Ward


four.
Have you ever had to choose between two people? Especially when the one you choose is going to be the one you'll be with, & the one you don't just might not be the same anymore when you see them? The decision had to be made somehow, but you just don't know what to do. One gets along with your friends, but you feel more comfortable around the other. One makes you smile & can talk about almost anything with them, but you realize that you simply just have much stronger feelings for the other. How many times have your friends told you to just follow your heart, yet they tell you who to pick anyways? No matter how hard you wanted to decide who to pick, you just couldn't seem to make a choice. You eventually stress yourself out about this. There's only one thing you can do though. You make them wait. Obviously right now you can't determine who you have stronger feelings for, so why not make them wait & see who has stronger feelings for you? Whoever really truly believes they can be with you obviously likes you a lot & is willing to wait for you.



five.
I just realized I don't even know who I am; I don't even know why I'm here. I wasn't meant to be born in the first place, a bastard child, only a burden to those who love me. All my life I've been treated like a caged bird. Everyone tells me what to do, what I should act like, what I should look like, until I don't even know what I want, how I want to act, or what I should look like. All my life I've gotten pushed down by everyone around me, but what did I do to deserve it?


six.
I never really needed you;
I just liked having you there <3 size="4">seven.
I said too much & told the truth;
that's when you turned away & answered,
"But I don't love you."


seven.
I'm the type of girl who wishes on 11:11, am or pm. I always wished for the same thing. "All I need is him, just him; always, forever & ever." Is there a certain rule that you can't have the same wish more then once? Or that the wish can't last a minute long or that you can't repeat it several times? Or maybe I just always miss the actual 11:11 time because my clock isn't perfectly set, because if so, that's my reasoning for why he isn't with me anymore, & I'm sticking to it.

No comments: