Monday, May 22, 2006

Sheepshank Knot

Haphaphapon. I think I'll end up not having extensions at all. 3k nalang daw sabi ni mami. But no, I won't stop at just 3k. I'll ask for a few other thousands. Ha. Pero pwede ren ang 3,5k. madali naman akong kausap. :)
So here I am. Tired, haggard, and severed. With hair shorter than Mandots. Composing songs (yee.. nalapatan ko na ng tono yung Pop Kill Party at Fly Away Home. Haha. Unadulterated crap.) I think I'll have to settle with, 'ika nga, buhok hapon. searching Rasysa.com now for cute coiffures. Haay. Balik otaku tayuuu.

Arggh. Sa ngayon ay hinahaunt nako ng aking mga hangarin na maging isang Fine Arts student. (kahit media pa o studio, behele ne.)
Mucheehees. I'll only *try* to get in there once I've learned how to play another musical instrument. Wah. Still clueless of what I want to be when I grow up! Oh would I ever grow up.

PLUG: Happy birthday Miggy. Hindi tayu bati. :)

No comments: