Thursday, May 4, 2006

Croissant.

Tired. I had to wake up early to edit my friendster layout (check it out by clicking on my pic at the right navigation under friendster). yeah. ayus. And then we had to go to Ortigas. After getting money from the bank, we went to the Podium. Eh 11:00 pa ang opening. So we just ate at Delifrance. I took some chocolate croissant and mango banana apple frappe. Looking at the time, more than 30 minutes pa before opening hour. So diretso muna kami sa Mega. We checked out Natio to get my HRR book (crystal cave ) then balik ulit sa podium to buy another book (the house of the scorpion). Tapos nag-Robinsons kami to buy stuff. I bought 2 kawaiiiii shirts and a pair of pants (mura eh. P199 lang. :D ), pink hair benders, castor oil, and this mistine pink magic everyone is raving about.

Whirl. I tried out the benders. so cute. 5 minutes lang naka-curl na...:D i'm sooo into trying this out in school. And for the first time, I took the bus all by myself! haha. haha.

No comments: