Sunday, July 23, 2006

That Helps.

I've never done this before just. trying to understand my zodiac sign.
The Crab June 22 to July 22

  • Emotional and loving
  • Intuitive and imaginative
  • Shrewd and cautious
  • Protective and sympathetic
  • Changeable and moody
  • Overemotional and touchy
  • Clinging and unable to let go

tss. no actually. i've done that before. and the shortest description i could come up with cancerians : Brutally Emotional.


Here. That's what's scrawled at the back of the pic RA gave us. credits lishbet. I think I'm JekJek.
I'm not catching up with my schoolwork. I really should be. 3 days without classes: and i'm here. playing 4 non blonde's "what's up" with a guitar. { darn. it's only G-Am-C-G anyway. :) }


Ate Elvie {LV? elvy? ewan} rang me up this afternoon asking me if i wanted to do another shoot. i said : sige po with much enthusiasm. she asked me if i could find 5 more peeps to go and try for an audition. yung magaling daw magsalita at maganda (like me. haha. bad.) i'm already in, so i don't have to worry about an audition. my problem is where to find those 5 chaps. plus she asked me if i know any twins in school, or even those who look almost alike. sayang, lain, didz, we don't look alike anymore. :( eeh. basta. yun. i need the money. and the experience. and the fun. i need new boots. and a pair of glasses.
i did a couple of shoots during the weekend. find em here : {.delinquency.}
plus a couple of photoshopped vintage/retro ads {i think i'm getting used to this. one day this'll slouch and slough off like a pair of loose-gartered socks with bacon-like rubber} click on the thumbs to see em large.



gusto ko ng bagong segment sa blog ko...
tatawagin ko itong...

BADIDAY KA BRU! with the sodapop fizzles.

No comments: