Friday, October 13, 2006

my one starr

i really hate people who think they can sing. argh. total dissaray.

peanut-butter and tuna sandwich? i don't think so. wah. he caught me eating. fat joo.
i finished my quiz 2 in PA (electronics) thanks to sir caloy's very considerate 'checking'. yeah right. :\ thanks arlon.

woot. pupunta kami bukas sa aklatan para sa outreach. bakit kami walang matetelevise? ehe.

jjaa. my starr. why star? secret. malapit na, kaya mo yan!
eh kasi naman kanina. nabadtrip lang talaga ako kay sir. ehh. kaya yun. nakasimangot ako. di nman yun dahil sayo. haha.
sheesh. young boys.

{oo na. oo na. you get my FULL attention. now it's time you come over and talk to me}
it freaks me out. thinking that i'm hurting for that. knowing that lives 2.10 kms away. darn.

{yep. you turn my head. and no, you're not a head turner. just a mystery. and that's what i like. hunger. hunger)

nandun ka kanina. akala mo hindi kita nakita. nandun ka. kahit nasa kadulu-duluhan ng old bldg ang room nyo, dumayo ka sa kabilang dulo ng new bldg para makita ako? waw. sweet naman non. :p dear assumptions. :*

basta. i dream of the day we get to know each other. drat. :)

No comments: