Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Love My Bearr (and Starr of course)


BEARR. I'm soo effing addicted to the word. haha. and tomatoes, don't forget tomatoes.
I had nothing to do today but talk with Aj, Alud, Princess, Luis, Mikee, Pat, and Seanne.
But there's this one string of messages that i want to share.













I sent this to different people:
Malapit lang ba ang 2 kilometers?
aj replied:
malapit lang. bakit?
I said:
(serious mode) pano kung... may sobrang namimiss kang tao, tapos nalaman mong 2 kilometers lang pala mula sayo yung kinalalagyan niya. Mas malala yun kesa sa sobrang layo niya sayo.
Eto sabi ni AJ:
Oo tama... Mas malala yun kesa sa malayo siya.. Kasi ang sakit sa damdamin na anlapit na niya tas di mo pa makita.. Kaya.. Kung ako sayo.. Puntahan mo na yung taong yun..
I said:
Wag. :s nakakatakot yun..
Aj replied:
Bakit naman? Teka, ito bang taong to eh kaibigan mo?
ME:
Hindi... Tsaka, may kumakaibigan ba kay jollibee??? :o

wahaha.
but of course.
hindi talaga si Jollibee yung tinutukoy ko dyan..
hay.
this avatar. reflects my torment.
it hurts. it hurts. stop doing that. it hurts.
I can't believe i actually read the house of the figging scorpion today. it's soo... protagonist-y. i like it.


Testriffic IQ test

What Type of Gamer Are You?
Simulator

Who says you can't play God from the comfort of your living room chain? Apparently not you, since you're sitting there right now deciding the lives of countless roller coaster riders, zoo officers, and maybe even a few love birds. Simulators are your comfort zone, and you aren't afraid to control a few people's decisions and build that house that they can't afford.

Take this test

No comments: